Ultimate Eastern Bridal
Ultimate Eastern Bridal consists of glamorous bridal applications. The main focus of the program is on constructing the perfect elements of eastern makeup and traditional hairstyles.
With extreme contouring and highlighting, intricate updos, and jewelry setting, the hands on instruction allow students to gain fundamental tricks & techniques. The aim of this program is to further enhance their skills to re-creating couture Bollywood styles.
In addition to hairstyling and glamour makeup applications, we will be covering head dressing and business building skills and how to effectively market your business.
The course will equip students with the understanding and know how of creating glamorous makeup and hair applications for parties, E-shoots, special pre events and bridal ceremony/reception looks.
Our prime focus of the intense one on one class is to provide our students with the skills and knowledge to create various dynamic Indian bridal looks.
We ensure our students taking these advanced courses leave with adequate business training for them to manage their own business catering to the Eastern bridal industry.
The following topics are covered in this curriculum
- Basics of skin care
- Prepping the skin
- Complexion (priming, concealing, highlighting/contouring)
- False Lashes/Stacking Techniques
- Blending Techniques (face/eyes)
- Product Applications (face/eyes/glitters etc)
- Foundation/Concealer (levels of coverage)
- Classic 50s Eastern Glam Bride (cut crease)
- Traditional Eastern Eye Applications (shadow/liner)
- Evening Glam Smokey Eye
- Soft/bold Lip Pairing
- Creating a vision
- Application Design & Charting
- Hair Preparations
- Use of Hot Tools
- Directional Styling
- Teasing Techniques/Artificial Volume
- Additional pieces/basic extensions/synthetic Pieces
- Product Knowledge & their uses
- Up/down Styles
- Side Pinned Style
- Low/high Chignon
- Traditional Indian Bridal Up-do Styles
- Hair accessories, flowers, tiaras, embellishments, indian hair jewelry, Indian head dress setting (How to place/pin chunnis and bridal duputtas)
- Creating a vision (How to break down a style and recreate)
- Portfolio building/exam
All students applying to the ultimate design programs must meet admissions criteria prior to registration